- Reservations required.
- Minimum 2 nights stay year-around. 3 night stay for long weekends.
- Only guests that have been pre-booked will have accommodations (special arrangements may be made for additional guests.)
- Check-in is between 3:30 pm and 6:00 pm. No earlier please, as we are preparing for your arrival.
- Later check-in can be arranged. Please let us know your expected time of arrival so someone will be available to let you in .
- Check-out time is before 11:00 am.
Cancellation Policy for Accommodations
- We have a 14 day cancellation policy. Please call at least two weeks ahead of the date of your stay if you are unable to keep your reservation.
- All cancellations MUST be made by telephone. We are unable to accept email or voice message cancellations.
- A $50.00 CAD administration fee per room applies to all cancellations or adjustments.
- If you cancel outside of 14 days, the remainder of your deposit will be refunded.
- If you must make a last minute cancellation, we will return the deposit provided that we are able to rent the room(s) to another guest for the entire reserved period.
- Balance of payment is due upon arrival.
- “No shows” and unscheduled early departures are subject to full payment for all nights reserved.
Since our cancellation policies must be more restrictive than a hotel, we recommend you consider travelers insurance to protect your vacation. A cancellation is very disappointing to both the guests who have decided to cancel and the owners of Point West Waterfront Cottages. More than likely, we have turned away other guests who would have paid the full price for the room that is being cancelled. We will honour your reservation by not offering your room to anyone else.
Payment and Rates
- Cash, Visa and MasterCard accepted.
- Rates do not include 5% GST & 8% ROOM TAX.
- One night deposit is required (with a credit card). The balance of your accommodations must be paid in advance, upon your arrival.
- For extended stays, we offer “light” housekeeping services by request for an addtional flat rate of $25 (excludes dish washing.)
- All rates are based on double occupancy (except the Guesthouse – 4 people). Additional guests: $15 per person.
- Rates can change without notice.
For The Comfort of Our Guests
- For the comfort of all guests, quiet time is 10:30 pm to 7:00 am.
- Due to the nature of our property Point West Cottages may not be suitable for young children.
- Sorry – no pets.
- Smoking outside only please.